We analyse the customer's value-adding process as the basis for systematic factory design. We use a "from the inside out" approach to designing a factory's primary and secondary functions, with a flexible design to enable future extensions or adaptations.
Your benefits: you increase the efficiency of your core business processes through optimum interaction between processes and structures. Our integrative approach makes this possible: we comprehensively integrate organisation, technology and construction to develop sustainable solutions through flexibility and innovative strategies.
- Industrial Design: Relocation, Expansion, Site Planning
- Feasibility Studies, Greenfield/Brownfield Planning
- Planning for Production Processes, Material Flows, Layouts
- Dynamic Plant Simulation
- Production Planning Systems
- Industrial Construction
- Investment & Cost Effectiveness Analyses