Logistics planning aims to design the flow of goods and information to be efficient, fast, flexible and open to future developments. Storage, transport, picking and IT systems need to be designed and implemented to fulfil customer requirements and cost optimisation. They must be modularly extendable and flexible.
We guarantee manufacturer-neutral logistics planning and supplier selection with a single contact partner with overall responsibility – from logistics planning to start of usage.
- Logistics Systems Planning / Intralogistics Planning
- Warehouse, Handling & Transport Technologies
- Material Flow & Warehouse Management Systems
- Pharmaceutical Logistics
- Refrigeration & Deep-Freeze Logistics
- Hazardous Substance Storage
- Post & Package Handlers
- Supply Chain Management
- Pneumatic Tube Systems