We analyse the value-adding process as the basis for systematic planning. We develop primary and secondary functions “from the inside out”. The building design should be flexible to enable future extensions or adaptations.
The benefits for you: You increase the efficiency of your core business processes through the optimum interaction between procedures and structures. Our integrative approach makes it possible: we comprehensively integrate organisation, technology and construction, and develop sustainable solutions with pronounced flexibility and a future-oriented (expansion) strategy.
- General contractor and client representative (for new constructions/conversions)
- Site / building utility connection planning
- Production flow, material flow and layout planning
- Production planning and control systems
- Logistics system consulting
- Workplace design
- Building simulations